10 Top Tips for Endodontics Success – a mixture of lectures and hands-on sessions.
The day will guide you through:
- The benefits and limitations of 2D x-rays and CBCT in endodontics.
- Locations of root canals and common variations in anatomy.
- Use of an apex locator.
- Benefits of irrigations and the various solutions available.
- Shaping of root canals with rotary and reciprocating systems.
- Selecting the appropriate obturation method for your practice.
- Benefits of single vs multiple endodontics.
- Applying the appropriate guidelines for case selection and specialist referral.
After the day you will understand:
- The factors that influence success in endodontics.
- The features and benefits of modern endodontic materials and equipment.
- How to safely and effectively use irrigants in endodontics.
- The appropriate choice of obturation system and material.
- The importance of case selection.
Course duration: 09:00 – 15:30
Price: £120 per participant (including 1 3D printed tooth)
CPD: 6 hours
Entry: 8 places availible at each location.
Book your place here