SendoSeal MTA – Root Canal Sealer.
SendoSeal MTA is a root canal sealer designed to permanently seal the root canal. The sealer is bio-compatible and MTA-based, which mean it sets by absorbing moisture in the root canal. With its high pH value (pH 10–12), SendoSeal MTA has an excellent antibacterial effect, which helps with the healing process.
- Simple Application – SendoSeal MTA root canal sealer comes premixed in a syringe and you apply the material directly to the root canal with the thin cannula, which ensure smooth and simple handling. It has an outstanding flowability, making it easy to fill the entire root canal.
- Dimensional Stability and Hermetic Sealing – SendoSeal MTA root canal sealer is dimensionally stable and does not dissolve over time. The root canal remains sealed, protecting against the risk of any new infection.
- High Radiopacity – SendoSeal MTA has a high radiopacity of over 8 mm AI, which makes it easy to distinguish the root filling and assess the result of the X-ray.
Your Step-by-Step Guide how to use SendoSeal MTA
1. You prepare and rinse the root canal. Dry the root canal with paper points and try in and select a suitable gutta-percha point.
2. Apply the SendoSeal MTA in the root canal directly using the thin cannula. Using back-fill technique, slowly withdraw the cannula while simultaneously applying the material.
3. Insert the gutta-percha point into the root canal. Use a pumping motion to disperse the material throughout the root canal. When the gutta-percha point reaches the instrumentation length, hold the gutta-percha point in place for a further one to two seconds.
In case of an open apex, place the gutta-percha point without using any pumping motion.
4. Finally, remove the excess gutta-percha from the cavity.
1 x syringe 3 g
|File size||File name||Description|
|385 KB||IFU_SendoSealMTA_na_2020-04-28_REV01_ext.pdf||SendoSeal MTA instructions for use|
1 x syringe 3 g